- CPU Intel Pentium 4, Intel Xeon, or AMD Opteron™ processor, 3 GHz or higher
- RAM 3 GB or more
- Disk Space 3.5 GB free disk space
- Graphics 128 MB or more OpenGL-capable workstation class graphics card
- Operating Systems Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP3 for 32 bit and SP2 for 64 bit)
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (SP4)
Microsoft Vista (SP1) , all flavors.
- Other Requirements Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1 or later.
Microsoft Excel 2000 or later for iParts, iFeatures, thread customization and spread-sheet-driven designs.
NetMeeting™ 3.01 or later for web collaboration.
Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
Autodesk® Inventor® software provides a comprehensive set of 3D modeling and mechanical design tools for producing, validating, and documenting complete digital prototypes. The Inventor model is a 3D digital prototype that helps users visualize, simulate, and analyze how a design will work under real-world conditions before a product or part is ever built—helping manufacturers get to market faster with fewer physical prototypes and more innovative products.
Now is the time to take a look at Autodesk Inventor software and experience the benefits of Digital Prototyping at your own pace with the most trusted resource for leveraging and safeguarding your DWG™ data. Inventor software is not only the leader in bringing innovative capabilities to the manufacturing market, but is also the best-selling 3D mechanical design software, having outsold all competitors seven years running.
Complex assembly design using Autodesk Inventor
Mechanical engineering or engineering analysis principles