- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later
- Personal computer with an Intel Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) or higher processor, Pentium III recommended
- 128 megabyte (MB) of RAM or above recommended
- 210 MB of available hard disk space, including 75 MB on the hard disk where the operating system is installed. Optional installation files cache (recommended) requires an additional 185 MB of available hard disk space.
- Super VGA (800 600) or a higher-resolution monitor
Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
For technical users, Visio Professional provides you with dedicated diagramming capabilities across multiple technical categories. Whether you are an electrical engineer, a building floor planner, or a software developer, you can use Visio Professional to create the diagram for the project.
Service Pack 3 included.
A Rack Diagram template.
Updated network shapes.
An improved Web site mapping solution.
A Microsoft Windows XP user interface (UI) template.
Improved support for incorporating data into building plans.