- Computer and processor: 133-MHz processor required; 550-MHz recommended; up to eight processors supported on one server
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM minimum required; 256 MB or more recommended; 64 GB maximum for x86-based computers; 2 TB maximum for x64 and ia64 computers
- Hard disk: 1.2 GB for network install; 2.9 GB for CD install
- Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Display: VGA or hardware that supports console redirection required; Super VGA supporting 800 x 600 or higher-resolution monitor recommended
Buy Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2
Microsoft Windows Server R2 Enterprise Edition is the premier platform for business-critical applications. Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition builds on the standard features found in the Windows Server 2003 R2 family by adding features designed to increase the reliability scalability, security, and manageability of enterprise applications. This paper provides an introduction to the major technical features in Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition and discusses the application of those features to mission-critical applications, such as e-mail, databases, and business applications.