- Computer and processor PC with a 133-MHz processor required; 550-MHz or faster processor recommended; support for up to four processors on one server
- Memory 128 MB of RAM required; 256 MB or more recommended; 4 GB maximum
- Hard disk 1.2 GB for network install; 2.9 GB for CD install
- Drive CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Display VGA or hardware that supports console redirection required; Super VGA supporting 800 x 600 or higher-resolution monitor recommended
Buy Windows Server 2003 Standard R2
Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition, takes the best of Windows 2000 Server technology and makes it easier to deploy, manage, and use. The result is a highly productive operating system that is more secure, reliable, highly available, and scalable.
Advanced networking features such as Internet Authentication Service (IAS), the Network Bridge feature, and Internet Connection Sharing (ICS).
Four-way symmetric multiprocessing (SMP).
4 gigabytes (GB) of RAM.