- Required Processor: 1 GHz
- Required Operating System: Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Vista, XP SP2+
- Required Memory: 1 GB
- Required Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB free space; up to 1 GB if .NET not installed
- Required Media Drive: CD-ROM drive
- Required Connectivity: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Required Software: Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer), Windows Installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer)
- Required Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Required Video Card: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- Other System Requirements: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
Buy Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
If you're looking for a comprehensive way to track your entire financial picture for both your home and business, this is the program for you. Quicken Home & Business 2011 organizes your financial information by bringing your personal and home-based business accounts together in one place, including banking, credit card, loan, 401(k), and investing accounts. Avoid the hassle of going to multiple websites—because you can see your complete financial picture with just one password. Access more than 12,000 banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions, including PayPal.
Quicken Home & Business 2011 automatically categorizes your personal and home business expenses. Then, it shows you where you're spending your money, including both business and personal expenses. Check in anytime to see exactly where your personal and business finances are for the week, month, or year. If you've got a home-based business, you get an overall snapshot of what's coming in for the month, what's going out, and what's left in your accounts. Quicken captures all your deductions, including mileage and expenses for specific jobs, or even household expenses that you can partially write off. The business tax deduction summary lets you instantly see your tax deduction status throughout the year to help avoid any April 15th surprises. At tax time, save time by creating Schedule C reports for your accountant. You can also easily export your data directly to TurboTax (sold separately) to prepare your taxes quickly and accurately.
If you ever need help or advice, Quicken's Live Community gets you the assistance you need from other Quicken users without ever leaving the program. If you have a question about something specific you're trying to do, just look to Live Community on the right of the Quicken screen for the answer.
Easily create, print, and save professional-looking estimates and invoices for your clients and customers
Identify your top-performing investments and compare your portfolio to the market
Set reminders to pay bills on time and instantly check the status of past bills
Track, analyze, and optimize your investment portfolio with one click
Automatically set up budget goals based on what you've spent in the past, then customize your plan and track your progress
Easily review your transactions, so you can quickly spot anything that looks inaccurate or out of place