- Codecs and player for playing mov-files.
Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals with Deke McClelland
Learn to create elegant, optimized graphics with Adobe Illustrator and industry-pro Deke McClelland's patented One-on-One
path to mastery—now updated for Illustrator Creative Cloud. This installment introduces the basic features of Illustrator CC: sizing and arranging artboards; accessing panels, menus, and tools; and creating your first illustrations with line art, shapes, and type. This includes manipulating paths with the Pen tool; painting, grouping, and coloring objects; and placing and adjusting text. Deke shows you how to select fonts, create hanging indents, and tweak the kerning and leading of your text. You'll also learn to trace images you've imported into Illustrator and scale, rotate, and duplicate artwork.
Deke will add new videos as new features for Illustrator CC are revealed, ensuring you'll always be up to date on the latest tools.
- Creating new documents
- Moving, modifying, and resizing artboards
- Drawing with the line tools
- Drawing geometric shapes
- Auto-tracing an image
- Rotating and duplicating objects
- Grouping and stacking
- Erasing and painting selected paths
- Using the Shape Builder tool
- Reflecting across an angled axis
- Placing and flowing text
- Previewing and assigning fonts
- Adjusting type size
- Creating and applying paragraph styles
- Using the Glyphs panel
- Inserting and removing anchor points with the Pen tool
Author: Deke McClelland